2022 winners are featured in the June/July issue of Canadian Grocer magazine and will be honoured at the Star Women in Grocery Awards Ceremony at the International Centre, Toronto on Wednesday, September 28th 2022.
ABOUT THE AWARDS
Since 2012, Canadian Grocer’s annual Star Women in Grocery Awards have honoured the achievements, influence, innovation and leadership of women in the Canadian grocery industry.
Nominated by their peers, winners are selected in three categories:
- Senior-Level Stars (vice-presidents and higher)
- Rising Stars (any candidate on the rise, who is not a vice-president or higher)
- Store-Level Stars (store managers, assistant store managers etc.)
Must work in the Canadian grocery industry.
Those nominating an individual for this award will be asked to provide details on the following:
- Why they are nominating this person for the award
- Provide specific examples of the person’s achievements
- Provide details of how the person is contributing positively to the grocery industry